Here you'll find our minimum requirements for running PPS Local, PPS Hosted, and PPS Express
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro or Windows 7 Pro.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016.
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor or faster.
- 3GB + Ram
- Networked installations - Wired network connection with a minimum 1Gbps speed. This is applicable to the server and all client machines accessing the database.
- Virtualisation on macOS/Linux – Virtual machine needs to adhere to above requirements. Host machine must have the resources to allow for the virtualisation.
- To allow PPS updates, PPS Sync Server or vital PPS downloads port 52112 must be open to rushcliff.com.
- Windows – Must be able to run version 8.1 + of the Windows RDP Client ( currently applicable to Windows 7 +)
- macOS – Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Find compatibility details here.
- iOS – Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Find compatibility details here.
- Android/ChromeOS - Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, available here.
- All Operating Systems - A minimum 2Mpbs network connection. (Wired, wireless, 3/4G).
- Some functionality will be limited by device type/app support. Printing from PPS Hosted is available only in full Windows and macOS. Saving to and from local drives is available in full Windows, macOS, and Android only.
- Ports 443 & 3389 open to gateway.ppshosted.com. The IP for your Hosted server will also need to be permitted. Find details of this here.
- To print must have the latest version of TS Print
- To scan must have the latest version of TS Scan and a scanner with full and up to date TWAIN drivers.
- Any device with an up-to-date web browser can access PPS Express.
- Active and stable internet connection