Here you'll find our minimum requirements for running PPS and PPS Express
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Windows Server 2012 (not Windows Server 2012 R2), or Windows Server 2016.
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor or faster.
- 3GB + Ram
- To preview documents in the consultation history you will require a compatible PDF viewer, installed and set as default on the PC. Adobe Reader DC is an example of a compatible program.
- Network installations - Wired network connection with a minimum 1Gbps speed. This is applicable to the server and all client machines accessing the database.
- Virtualisation on macOS/Linux – Virtual machine needs to adhere to above requirements. Host machine must have the resources to allow for the virtualisation.
- To allow PPS updates, PPS Sync Server or vital PPS downloads port 52112 must be open to rushcliff.com
- Windows – Must be able to run version 10.1 + of the Windows RDP Client
- macOS – Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Find compatibility details here
- iOS – Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Find compatibility details here
- Android/ChromeOS - Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, available here
- Operating Systems ready to support TLS 1.2
- A stable and consistent network connection. (Wired, wireless, 3/4G)
- You will need to confirm the following IP addresses are open: 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11
- For both of the above IP addresses, you will need to confirm that the following ports are open:
443 over TCP & 3391 over UDP
- Some functionality will be limited by device type/app support. Printing from PPS Hosted is available only in full Windows and macOS. Saving to and from local drives is available in full Windows and macOS
- To print: Must have the latest version of TS Print
- To scan: must have the latest version of TS Scan and a scanner with full and up to date TWAIN drivers.
- A device with an up-to-date web browser.
- Active and stable internet connection