Here you'll find our minimum requirements for running PPS and PPS Express
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Windows Server 2012 (not Windows Server 2012 R2), or Windows Server 2016.
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor or faster.
- 3GB + Ram
- To preview documents in the consultation history you will require a compatible PDF viewer, installed and set as default on the PC. Adobe Reader DC is an example of a compatible program.
- Network installations - Wired network connection with a minimum 1Gbps speed. This is applicable to the server and all client machines accessing the database.
- Virtualisation on macOS/Linux – Virtual machine needs to adhere to above requirements. Host machine must have the resources to allow for the virtualisation.
- To allow PPS updates, PPS Sync Server or vital PPS downloads port 52112 must be open to rushcliff.com
- Windows – Must be able to run version 10.1 + of the Windows RDP Client.
- macOS – Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Find compatibility details here
- iOS – Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. Find compatibility details here
- Android/ChromeOS - Must be able to run the latest version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, available here
- Operating Systems ready to support TLS 1.2
- A stable and consistent network connection. (Wired, wireless, 3/4G)
You will need to confirm the following IP addresses are open: 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
For both of the above IP addresses, you will need to confirm that the following ports are open:
443 over TCP & 3391 over UDP
Some functionality will be limited by device type/app support. Printing from PPS Hosted is available only in full Windows and macOS. Saving to and from local drives is available in full Windows, macOS, and Android only
To print: Must have the latest version of TS Print
To scan: must have the latest version of TS Scan and a scanner with full and up to date TWAIN drivers.
- A device with an up-to-date web browser.
- Active and stable internet connection