There is now a function that will allow you to upload multiple documents at once to a client in PPS. This can be accessed through the toolbar on the client log.
This function will allow you to access your local drives and select to upload a whole folder of documents at once to a specific client.
1. Select the relevant client and open the client log.
2. Select the ‘upload documents’ icon on the top bar of the client log:
3. Select ‘Folder:’
4. This will allow you to select the folder that you want to upload from your local drives:
Tip: If you're a PPS Hosted user you'll need to ensure you're viewing your local drives in order to find and attach documents on your computer.
5. This will select files in that folder and allow you to select and upload all or select individual documents to upload. You also have a tick box that will delete the documents locally after they have been uploaded to the server:
6. Select either ‘upload’ or ‘upload all’ and then select ‘ok’ to the next prompt:
7. The documents will then be available in the client log.