You are able to print and export all clinical notes, including Consultations, Custom Forms and Treatment Episode details, through PPS.
Section 1 - Select the Client
Find the required client and open one of the consultations from the client log.
Tip: Opening the consultation/custom form from the client log ensures that you are not creating a new/blank consultation when you are trying to print or export the notes.
Section 2 - Printing Options
Once the consultation screen is open you can select the Printer icon to access the print options.
These print options allow you to choose what to include in the printout/export of the notes.
1. With the first option, you can select to print all the consultation notes from the selected Treatment Episode.
2. With the second option, you can choose to print all Treatment Episodes which will let you include all treatments and consultations in the printout/export.
3. With the third option, you can choose only to print the selected consultation. You can choose the specific consultation to print by opening that consultation from the client log.
4. With the fourth option, you can print out consultations between a certain date range. Enter the required dates in the Dates From and Date To boxes.
Once you have selected what to include in the printout/export you can select OK and proceed to the preview.
Section 3 - Printing or Exporting the Notes
Here you can choose to print the notes to your printer or save the notes in various formats.
1. Choose Print to send the notes to your printer.
Tip - You will need to ensure that you have TS Scan and TS Print installed on the computer in order to print and scan from a PPS Hosted system.
2. Choose the Print Options if you want to include or exclude any records or client details or if you want to change the print order.
3. Select to Preview the notes to see how they will appear when printed or exported.
4. Select to Refresh the preview of the notes.
5. Select to Save the notes in 3 different format options available:
HTML - If you save the notes to HTML you will be able to save the notes locally and open the HTML file.
MS Word - If you save the notes as a Word document you will be able to save the notes locally and open via MS Word.
PDF File - If you save the notes as a PDF file the PPS system will generate a PDF document of the notes and you will then be able to locate that PDF file through the Client Log